- Create innovative recipes, utilizing multiple flavor delivery systems that optimize nutrition flavor profiles
- Develop formulas featuring winning flavors, new technology and new product design proposals in order to add value to the flavor business
- Independently develop and test flavors in nutritional food and beverage applications
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams on major projects to contribute to winning submissions
- Network and interact with suppliers to keep informed of latest technical knowledge in terms of ingredients, formulations and processes through study and training.
- Work with internal and external customers by providing technical support
- Showcase our flavors in the best way to our customers
- Work with other Application Technologists in our state of the art Food & Beverage Labs
- Enjoy interaction with our Flavor Chemists as part of the flavor creation and application process
- Maintain organized and efficient laboratory equipment and environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science, Nutrition or other applied science
- 3 or more years of application lab experience in nutrition product development
- The ability to work accurately, quickly and with good laboratory practices across multiple projects within the day / week.
- The ability to take a nutrition product from conception through development to commercialization.
- You must possess good documentation skills and be adept at working within programs such as Excel, Word & assorted databases.
- You must have knowledge of recipes, basic mixing and blending skills and the ability to follow formulations precisely
- The ability and interest to interact directly with customers or travel with Account Managers
- We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a team player, engaging and able to communicate their thoughts and ideas effectively
- Ability to travel either domestically
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed